Caught the Icelandic electronic noodlings of Mum down the Museum Of Garden History last week, atmospheric venue (old church) but truly shite nearest pub
Also down to down a newish (?) London venue called 229 for a Club Fandango. 6 bands for £11, nothing memorable about the music but a nutritionally balanced double JD in a pint glass filled up with coke plus a packet of peanuts for £4.60 represented splendid value imo.
Anyway onto the music.

Word Of Mouth - The Very Best Of John Cooper Clarke
It struck me that the John Cooper-Clarke I posted last time was a little deficient in the sound quality department so this week you can have a “Greatest Hits”. This has got all the usual suspects with JCC backed on a few tracks by the Invisible Girls who also backed Pauline Murrey on her debut solo album.
1. I Married A Monster From Outer Space
2. I Don't Wanna Be Nice
3. Valley Of The Lost Woman
4. Postwar Glamour Girls
5. Kung Fu International
6. Pyscle Sluts
7. Twat
8. Marjorca
9. Gimmix
10. Beasley Street
11. Evidently Chicken Town
12. Conditional Discharge
13. Limbo
14. It Man
15. 36 Hours
16. Midnight Shift
17. I Wanna Be Yours
18. Day My Pad Went Mad
19. Heart Disease Called Love
20. Night People
http://rapidshare.com/files/54215324/JohnCooperClarke1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/54219475/JohnCooperClarke2.rar.html
Humate : Best Of
Next up is one of those impulse buys, pound to a pinch of pig-shit you’ll have some Humate on a Global Underground/Northern Exposure/CafĂ© Del Mar/Euphoria CD and will certainly have wigged out to “Love Stimulation” if you went clubbing at any time at the turn of the century.
East is a great collaboration with the criminally unknown Rabbit In The Moon mob and gotta feeling that Oliver Lieb's alter-egos is here somewhere.
1. Love Stimulation [Love Mix]
2. Bagdad [Humate Remix]
3. East
4. East [Humate Remix
5. 3.1
6. 3.3
7. Sound [Parboiled Edit]
8. Feather [Humate's Flying High Mix]
9. Part 1
10. Part 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/54227091/Humate1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/54239554/Humate2.rar.html

4 comments:
ooh! thanks for the JCC!
Ditto on JCC. I remember a friend of mine had Splat/Twat on a 12" double groove. Pretty cool at the time.
Been missing JCC for some time now.
Thanks for the great post!
Thank's,that's realy good trance music. I remember.....
MERCI!!!!
Post a Comment