Ruts : The Crack
This slice of punky dubness needs no introduction but let’s clear up the argument about just who is on this album cover.
Top left you’ve got four guys, the one with the beard is Dave Lee-Travis.
Next to them are Pete Cook and Dudley Moore .
Bob Geldorf is clutching the glass of champagne with Paula Yates on his arm.
The Dammed are top right.
The band themselves are seated on the sofa and I reckon that’s Gary Bushell behind them looking straight to camera.
John Peel is easy (bottom left) but we never worked out who the guy talking to Patrick Moore is.
Bottom right, Gary Numan, Johnny Rotten and Jimmy Pursey are playing cards.
Don’t know who Jimmy Hendrix is talking to nor the lady standing behind him.
1. Babylon's Burning
2. Dope For Guns
3. SUS
4. Something That I Said
5. You're Just A...
6. It Was Cold
7. Savage Circle
8. Jah War
9. Criminal Mind
10. Backbiter
11. Out Of Order
12. Human Punk
13. Give Youth A Chance
14. I Ain't Sophisticated
15. Crack
http://rapidshare.com/files/51175706/Ruts.rar.html

6 comments:
You sure thats DLT
I've always thought the guy Hendrix is talking to is Prince Andrew
PS Thanx for posting JCC - A Classic
Prince Andrew???!!!!
Could be I guess, never met anyone who has the full listing.
Gotta feeling that the guy sitting down with the wineglass next to "DLT" may be a famous artist??
you have taken down my link for my blog:(
http://bloggersdelite.blogspot.com/
lazy
Apologies Lazy, everything got f**ked up when blogger forced me to "upgrade", link reinstated.
i always thought hendrix was talking to charlie watts.
i'm dying to know who the guy with the bowler hat is!! i've had this record for ages and since i'm from the US i feel a little hindered...
Post a Comment