
Sasha & Digweed
Renaissance: The Mix Collection (2004 Re-Mastered Edition) [3CD Box set]
Following on from the last post, fast-forward 20 years to the early 90’s. Punk has been and gone, grunge is dying and dance-music is about to hit the UK . . . big-time.
Widely regarded as the best mix-album ever (‘tho I still prefer Northern Exposure myself) this is the 3CD sound that dominated the nations listening conciousness in the mid-90’s.
Three links @ 256kbs, one link per CD

5 comments:
Thanks a lot for posting this! BUT: If your files are labelled right, you actually posted the 1st CD on the links for both the 1st and the 3rd. Could you please double-check? Thanks a lot, Bruce (Portland, Oregon)
DOH!
Corrected!
Thanx Bruce!
Agree that Northern Exposure is better. Best prog house mix CD.
Thanks !
I think I like the Communicate Mix better.
I'm grabbing this! Thanks DB.
Post a Comment