
Danger Mouse : Viva Dangermouse Vol1
He's the greatest, he's fantastic, wherever there is danger he'll be there . . .
Nearly but not quite beating Rhubarb in my personal "favourite kids cartoon" catagory, this CD has David Jason and Terry Scott hamming it up brilliantly in three episodes of this early '80's classic
"Senor Dangermouse with the aid of his bumbling sidekick, Penfold, embark on some death-defying adventures that take them into space, Mey-Hi-Co and even back in time. Is it time to say "Adios Amigos" or will DM manage to save the day?"

1 comment:
Mr Blade, bloody brilliant had me laughing my head off last night. I actually have the DVD's as well.
You don't know if there is anyway to find the original 5 minute episodes that used to be on. When I was in my twenties, I bought a small pocket TV and would sneak into the toilets at work to watch the 5 minute episodes everyday. I'm sure people must of heard me laughing.
Post a Comment