
Peter Cook & Dudley Moore
The Best Of Vol 2
For those of you who only know Dudley Moore from his Hollywood days ("10" and "Arthur") and for those who have never heard anything by Pete Cook please d/l this. All you need to know is that it contains the classic "One Leg Too Few" sketch where a one-legged man auditions for the role of Tarzan . . .
Cook: Need I say with over much emphasis that it is in the leg division that you are deficient.
Moore: The leg division?
Cook: Yes, the leg division, Mr Spiggott. You are deficient in it to the tune of one. Your right leg, I like. I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role. That's what I said when I saw you come in. I said, "A lovely leg for the role". I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is - neither have you.
01 A Bit Of A Chat
02 One Leg Too Few
03 Dud and Pete On Sex
04 Work Out
05 Tramponuns
06 The Trial
07 War Correspondent
http://rapidshare.com/files/79168084/PeteCookAndDudleyMoore.rar.html

4 comments:
Thanks for that! I'd love to hear Vol. 1!
I am amazed it still d/l'ed
cheers and thanx
Nice one -another rarely posted blast from the past- any chance of some derek and clive please( I 've been meaning to buy their stuff for years but have to rely on memory of the sketches as i am still too inhibited to buy their stuff even on line AND I AM IN MY 50's!!
Tbh, their Derek & Clive persona's were never my cup of Earl Gery so gotta politely decline that request.
Post a Comment