
X Ray Spex - Let's Submerge : The Anthology
A relatively recent anthology from one of the originals. It's basically Germ Free Adolescents (you do have that don't you?) with some rather ropey live stuff, some apallingly bad quality demos BUT with this lot that I've packaged out for you
01 - Oh Bondage Up Yours
02 - Prefabricated Icon [Backing Track]
03 - I Can't Do Anything [Backing Track]
04 - Warrior In Woolworths [Backing Track]
05 - Genetic Engineering [John Peel Session]
06 - Art-I-Ficial [John Peel Session]
07 - I Am A Poseur [John Peel Session]
08 - Identity [Alt Version]
09 - Germ Free Adolescents [John Peel Session]
10 - Warrior In Woolworths [John Peel Session]
11 - Age [John Peel Session]
12 - Silly Billy
13 - What A Way
14 - Obsessed With You [Alternate Mix]
15 - The Day The World Turned Day-Glo [Alternate Mix]
16 - Age
All together now . . . "Some people say that little girls should be seen but not heard . . . but I say . . . OH BONDAGE UP YOURS!"
http://rapidshare.com/files/32151816/XRaySpex.rar.html

5 comments:
Cool post, thanks for this one!
Thanks for the post. What a gross comment that one about little girls. There are some mean motherfucker men out there.
Possible failure to join the dots by Anonymous there . . .
Thanks for sharing this, Identity is one of my favourite tracks from the British punk era.
Cheers, SamIam
Hallos from Sydney dashing! I am huge fan of Polystyrene. Would love this anthology. Can you fix me up by any chance?
cherry
Post a Comment