
Adam F : Colours
So I posted Goldies first album a couple of weeks ago saying that that was most peeps exposure to Drum & Bass. This platter came out soon after and while Goldie's "Timeless" was a bit "coffee table" (your mum liked a couple of tracks), Colours cut straight to the chase and showed the mainstream listener just what could be done
with the genre.

I caught him live in Berlin circa '98 playing with a full backing band and a mightly
fine gig it was too, fond memories of a glammed up bunch of Brits weirding out the combat wearing Berlin D&B'ers.
with the genre.
I caught him live in Berlin circa '98 playing with a full backing band and a mightly
fine gig it was too, fond memories of a glammed up bunch of Brits weirding out the combat wearing Berlin D&B'ers.
http://rapidshare.com/files/27308139/AdamF1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/27294222/AdamF2.rar.html

No comments:
Post a Comment