If you have a premium account and haven't figured it out yet (I didn't manage to) here's the deal:
- look on the Premium Zone page on Rapidshare.de; next to your account's expiration date, there's a long number in parentheses—copy that number
- go to rapidshare.com
- click "join premium"
- scroll down to the "Rapidshare.de Member?" banner and click that
- paste the number you copied in the first step and click Create Account.
- a window pops up with your new account # and password (also emailed to you)
- proceed as before
Dunno if this will be a big screw-over when all is said and done, but with "all drives of RapidShare.de are full" there's not much choice that I can see.
Wednesday, October 25
Rapid Share - Thanks to Enless Mike for this one . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks very much for this info - I'd been swearing at rapidshare for a couple of days because I thought they had used this as a trick to make me pay for the same service twice.
Post a Comment