Sunday, April 6




Half Man Half Biscuit : ACD

An excellent compilation of HMHB's ealy stuff (85-87) with a stonking live version of Trumpton Riots.
From Wiki . . . "After the first record, someone in the band learnt to tune a guitar, which some feel removed something of the particular character of the music."

1.  Best Things In Life
2.  D'ye Ken Ted Moult
3.  Reasons To Be Miserable Part 10
4.  Rod Hull Is Alive Why
5.  Dickie Davies Eyes
6.  Bastard Son Of Dean Friedman
7.  I Was A Teenage Armchair Honved Fan
8.  Arthur's Farm
9.  Carry On Cremating
10. Albert Hammond Bootleg
11. Reflections In A Flat
12. Sealclubbing
13. Architecture And Morality Ted And Alice
14. Fuckin' 'ell It's Fred Titmus
15. Time Flies By (When You're The Driver Of A Train)
16. All I Want For Christmas Is A Dukla Prague Away Kit
17. Trumpton Riots


http://rapidshare.com/files/105289995/ACD.rar

2 comments:

Highlander said...

You're back. I thought we had lost you between December and March but I can see I was wrong.

Good compilation if a bit heavy on the 2nd album and missing some classics off the first - no 'I Hate Nerys Hughes' which is a personal favourite.

Anonymous said...

It 's been a while since I have visited your Blog, but it has been worth the effort.

Great posting!

Keep on keeping on!

ano II