
Ivor Cutler - A Wet Handle
83 examples of a Scottish guy reciting short poems and then banging out a couple of chords on a harmonium.
If you've never heard of him then you should have. His Wiki article and fansite are good places to start
Hello Explorer :
A grey tortoise writhes over the dune,
The sand slips away and reveals an explorer who's been sent out on a geological survey,
"What's an explorer doing in the desert?" wonders the tortoise, stretching out her legs to hide the creases,
"Hello Explorer" she hisses into his empty face.
http://rapidshare.com/files/101680459/Wet_Handle.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/101684354/Wet_Handle2.rar.html

4 comments:
Many many thanks for this - I've been looking for some Ivor Cutler for ages. If you have any more... Great blog!
All the best
Jimbo
A thousand thanks! I dimly remember "Gruts" (or something like that) from my misspent youth. ("... I'm happy, I'm happy, and I'll punch the man who says I'm not...")
Thanks so much for this, and for all the other fantastic stuff you've put up. Much appreciated, cheers.
Class act.--Thank You.
This is a great blog.Really enjoy the posts and blurbs.
Cheers
Dr Debaser
Post a Comment