
Take a bunch of West-Coast folksters who have just seen "A Hard Days Night", let them change the time signature of a song Dylan had thrown away to 4/4 time and re-jig the intro. The rest is history.
Not easily available on the blogosphere so I thought I'd share, this is the European import version although I've left out the three (frankly appalling - dunno what drugs the lead guitar was on) live tracks to keep it under 100mb.
1 Mr. Tamborine Man
2 It's All Over Now
3 The Times They Are A-Changin'
4 You Ain't Going Nowhere
5 Lay Lady Lay
6 All I Really Want To Do
7 Chimes Of Freedom
8 My Back Pages
9 Just Like A Woman
10 This Wheel's On Fire
11 Nothing Was Delivered
12 Positively 4th Street
13 Spanish Harlem Incident
14 Lay Down Your Weary Tune
16 Lay Lady Lay - Alt. Version
17 The Times They Are A-Changin' - Live
20 Paths Of Victory
http://rapidshare.com/files/73558990/Play_the_Songs_of_Bob_Dylan.rar.html

No comments:
Post a Comment