Saturday, June 2



You'll Have Had Your Tea : The Adventures Of Hamish & Dougal Series 2

Finally tracked this down last night after many hours seaching the blog-o-sphere.
I posted Series 1 back in January and it's still there so it's not just me then!

Sample gag . . .

Dougal : Hello Hamish, what are you doing here?
Hamish : Well . . . I just popped in for a loaf of bread.
Dougal : Then it’s your lucky day. Look . . . “Buy One, Get One Free”
Hamish : Aye, but I only need one loaf.
Dougal : Well take the free one then!

Trust me, it really doesn't get any more sophisticated that that, but that's not the point. What you get is gag after gag after gag after gag after gag that bludgeons you into a submissive heap of tears-running-down-your-face helplessness.

Perfect for a long journey, one of those ones where when you listen to it on a Walkman (ADB showing his age there), you'll be cracking up and peeps will be looking at you thinking "I'll have what he's having . . . "

6x15 minute episodes @ 128kbs because that's all you need for spoken word.

http://rapidshare.com/files/34806001/HamishAndDougalSeries2.rar.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the Hamish & Dougal!

Pops and Scratches said...

Very very funny. Cheers

Bishop said...

very funny stuff - much thanks...