Thursday, March 1

Ultra Rare Kruder & Dorfmeister!

Yet another one form UBS Dave. Single white cover with these words . . .

Music by Peter Kruder Vienna for
Helmut Lang collection Homme Femme
Seance De Travail Defile #ETE01
Trursday September 21, 2000 1.00PM
DIA Center For The Arts
New York, NY

You now know as much as me.

Two 21 minute tracks.

http://rapidshare.com/files/18843641/Helmut_Lang_Soundtrack.rar.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

unfortunately these two files are from same half. The other time I found these it was the same. Half is better than none!

A Dashing Blade said...

Hmmmm, absolutely correct, both tracks are the same.

All I can say is that what you get is what's on the CD ie I personally ripped this from the CD with the cover as described.

I'll get onto Helmut now & give him an earful!

Anonymous said...

UBS Dave here...well, playing the CD it plays continuously. You put it on and 60 mins later you're still listening to the same track! Quite cool, but this is what you would expect for a soundtrack to a fashion show. That probably explains why the two tracks are the same, must be how they make it loop continuously on the CD.