Sunday, January 14



Temple City Kazoo Orchestra

2001 Sprach Kazoostra
Stayin' Alive
Miss You
Whole Lotta Love

Rhino Records 1978 RNEP-501

No idea what I was thinking when I bought this, presumably John Peel
played it during the mushroom season.
Miss You made me smile when I ripped it, but basically it's
unlistenable tosh. Mercifully short though, clocking up under
10 minutes for the whole thing.

But hey . . . you decide.

http://rapidshare.com/files/11680693/TempleCityKazooOrchestra.rar.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seem to remember "Whole Lotta Love" was rather good in a weird sort of way, but I can't find your link - so I can't listen!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for supplying the link, eventually ...

Anonymous said...

cool...

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not I've been searching for this everywhere lol! Used to have the vinyl many years ago and it was just a fun disc to throw on when it was least expected. Classic :) Thanks.

45 Revolutions said...

Great, top to bottom. Peel played it a lot, you're right. Good man, Peel!