Thursday, November 16


 
Salt Tank . . . new mix!

Overshadowed by label-mates Orbital, Salt Tank were responsible for some gloriously serene ambient/dance hybrids thoughout the ‘90’s

Chances are that you’ve got something by them on one of your old Euphoria/Global Underground/Café Del Mar/Cream mix CD’s

Anyway, after quitting the biz five years ago, Malcolm is starting to dip his size 12’s into the music scene again.

Being (natch) a close personal friend, he’s ok’d it for me to slap his latest mix on the blog.

“Been digitizzin' a few of my hardest tunes. Techno to D&B, designed to be play at meltdown volumes. I suggest being thoroughly toasted for maximum entertainment.”

So, Ladies and Gentlemen, the Blade blog is very proud to offer you a world exclusive . . . Malcolms Meltdown Mix  . . . yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

(96k only I’m afraid, will badger him for a higher bit-rate version, but, nontheless, well worth a d/l)

new link 16 Aug 2007
http://rapidshare.com/files/49397326/MalcolmsMix_Digitizing.rar.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. Big fan of Salt Tank. Wondered why no new material for a while.

Anonymous said...

I'd love a higher bit rate version of this. Did it ever happen?

2sharp

Anonymous said...

I'd love a higher bit rate version of this. Did it ever happen?

Jon

A Dashing Blade said...

will chase up Jon, drop me a mail & I'll keep you in the loop.